Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Want Some"

Sooooo TJ almost got into his first playground fight last night except the little boy that he was trying to instigate was looking at him like what the hell are you talking about. Everytime Rob and TJ wrestle or play football Rob always says want some come get some....so here goes...the pee wee's are practicing football; cheerleaders are practicing clapping or whatever and TJ and a few others are on this monkey bary like contrapment....the kid is the kid that knows TJ wants to like put his foot on a certain bar or stand and climb to that side but said kid won't move...just stands and stares...so I heard:

TJ - he won't move mom
Me - ask nicely and more people will do more things for you than talking mean to them
TJ - move now
Me - move now please
TJ - move now PLEASE
kid moves and says something...
next I hear TJ saying want some over and over so I look over and he is moving his head in the ghetto way that means I am a badass (we all know we have done it)!LOL and saying
TJ - want some, want some, get some
Kid - when my brother pushes me down i tell my dad

At which I point I seperate and send tj off to ride his scooter.... I will forever be able to picture TJ standing there acting all big and bad; want some want some get some.....

No comments: