Monday, September 22, 2008

Holy Heck...about 1 1/2 months since last entry







So very sorry...I started using Facebook more and my blogging went down hill; well it was nonexistant! There has been a lot going on and to much for me to try and catch up on...so we'll just start fresh...a new beginnging so to speak...I have updated my pictures etc and this will be my first post of a new blogging era! LOL!

We are supposed to be going to the beach this weekend but because of our dry spell the rain is supposed to come in none other than this weekend so I have called into the condo owner to see if we can switch days to midweek next week when the sun will once again shine....waiting on a call back....the only problem..momma has tickets to go see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Yep that is right..tickets in hand bitches! LOL! :-)that is on the 2nd so we'll see how it plays out! This weekend we went to the ZOO... (Grammy and I did) Rob and Rick stayed behind for the Skins game and they won so GO SKINS>>>>>>....the boys (well we all know jack had no clue what was going on but he loved the monkeys!) loved seeing all the animals and TJ asked lots of questions and we have a return trip planned for 10/13; the Zoo is huge and just to much for us to see in once trip; this time Jack will be staying home...here are some pictures from the day....

No comments: