Monday, August 4, 2008

Countdown to party time!

Am I crazy? I have been told I am to have all of the house guests I am about to have; especially the mini ones! LOL! I am so EXCITED to have everyone come this weekend! Not only is it gonna be a blast...I have an excuse to not even turn the oven on and it's giving me the kick in the butt to get some of the much needed things done around the house (and rob too). We won't have the basement because we now have someone renting it but we still have the other two floors and we really won't be home that much anyway...O who's coming you ask...

Amy & Jenna
Steph & Brit & Leann & Anthony

With their kids and mine we will have 6 kids under age 5 running around...4, 3, 2 and 1 & 1! LOL! I can't wait...I have literally scrubbed the middle level bathroom; going to do "their" upstairs bathroom tonight...clean sheets ready and waiting to be put on the bed....shampoo carpets and that's it! It's goona be totally crazy and totally loud and I am ready! Friday is Uncle Henry's house for swimming and pizza with Grammy...Saturday is grab what you can breakfast...packed cooler for lunch and off to the waterpark! Saturday night is KFC or something similar for dinner and then the trip will be over! :-(

The next get together will be us going to PA for a sesame place visit! Let's plan it!

See you ladies soon! and you too anthony! :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maybe you should take off of work Monday so you can recoup! LOL! LOL!

It'll be fun, we're all excited!!! Are you sure you're ready for all of us to come?!?! LOL! LOL!