Monday, August 4, 2008

Catch Up Time!!




I haven't posted in awhile...meant to post LAST Monday and just never got around to it....it's been one thing after another so it's catch up time! The boys are doing well. TJ got his head glued together again....see pictures...this makes two gluing's and 1 stitching in his head...back of head was stitches age 2; I was a complete mess...tears everywhere...then came the first glue session under his right eye....I was pregnant for this one so age 3 for TJ and that time I looked at it; said we are going to the hospital and off we went...TJ did pretty good....this time I was at work and got the call to meet Rob at the ER; cut above rt eye...he was fine after the initial tears because of the blood and he was all smiles in the ER....even when they cleaned it and glued it..not a peep...age 4....I am waiting for CPS to give me a buzz!

No comments: